BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

The Worst Teacher Awards goes to...

Hello people! This post is dedicated specially to my fellow classmates. In order to release our tension, I have created The Worst Teacher Awards!

And the winner goes to...*drum roll*
SRY Prataa people! Everyone throw your rotten eggs! As you can see, I don't know with you guys, but she has pass the extend of being a total disaster.

1) She looks down on prefects and practically detest us prefects.
2) She likes colors, what a douche bag and therefore, made us color our books.
3) Her favorite probably is red and yellow.
4) Because of her, our class deco looks like shit, cause its brownish yellow.
5) Hates black and said its boring when black means everything to me.
6) Thinks her subject is the only one that is important therefore, nags us.
7) Wants us to be perfect when that is impossible. Don't you know nobody's perfect bitch?
8) Probably is torturing us just because she's a spinster and nobody wants her.
9) Wears a mini skirt when she's not fit for that at all.
10) Can't even accept our ways of ticking.

I can go on and on about her but I won't because it's too much. To my fellow classmates, let us show the old hag that we are not that easy to be stepped on! Adios folks!

0 comments: