BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm not strong, it's not true...

Am I strong? I've always wanted to be strong, not only physically, but mentally. Some of my friends says I'm tough, just because I train martial arts. Unfortunately, I don't believe so. I may be strong, just maybe, but deep inside, I know I'm sensitive, selfish and irrational. Why?

Firstly, I can't stand people talking about me, number one mistake, too sensitive. I've always wondered, why must I take it so seriously what people say about me? Why can't I just chill like I've always told people to and forget it? I guess I'm just sensitive and paranoid.

Secondly, I get on my own nerves for no reason, or sometimes, stupid irrational reasons. Then when I think of it, I'm just a selfish and irrational brat after all.

I don't know what's wrong with me, I just know that if I keep behaving like this, I'm afraid I won't know who I am anymore, nor will my friends know.

Maybe it's just the pressure, maybe it's just the fucking fat ass bitch form teacher, I don't know.

But, face it, I'm not strong..I never was..

0 comments: