BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

23rd of January 2010

23rd of January 2010, a memorable day indeed. First, met a friend at my school, then, God must have blessed 3 Ungu, when the headmistress entered our classroom and questioned us about our form teacher, whom I call, Soya Bean Prataa bla bla. Having confessed everything that has been kept inside too long, we cheered and hoped for the best. A big thank you and cheers to Phooi Yuee jie and her mum for speaking the matter out.

Next, 23rd was the day where two person showed their affection to each other. Went out with my "family" and had a REAL break for the first time since prefect's life and 3Ungu life started. Truly had fun and let my hair down, although there was a bit things that have been noted down forever.
Thank God for the wonderful day and hope such opportunities will come again in the future. As I was told, things that happened before will happen again ^.^

0 comments: