BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Life is about making the right decisions and choosing the path you want to follow, whether it is wrong or right. It's like a maze, you're in a mist, and what you get depends on what path you choose. You gotta be brave, have faith and trust your heart to follow the path you have chosen. Of course, we learn from mistakes, but, some mistakes have no turning backs. And therefore, I have always learned things the hard way.

The strong and outspoken ones have always survived the hardships that life throws at them, leaving the weaker ones to lick their wounds and left behind. It's still a tough thing to listen to both my heart and mind. But I do know that knowing you was one of the most amazing things that have ever happened to me.

How could I be so blind to not notice how much you love me? You were always there when I needed someone, you pulled the brakes just so I would not be the one left behind, it was always you who has always been making life a better place to live for me.
And I repay you with nothing but ignorance and childishness. I ripped your heart out without knowing it, and for that, I truly am sorry.

But, like you, I'm tired. Tired of all the unreasonable obstacles life throws at us. Yet, deep inside, I know this is a test, a test to show that we are strong together. And for that, I will not give up. For that, I will always be strong, for us.

However, I can't always be strong, that I hope you understand. A lot of things have been in my mind, things that made me forget you, therefore, do not feel the way you are feeling for me. But trust me, when that feeling comes, I do feel it, let be sadness or happiness, I feel it.

Therefore, I apologized for ignoring and turning my back on you.

0 comments: