BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010

Sorry I haven't been updating my blog, been busy with school and of course, I can't really afford to leisure around anymore, although I still do that.

So, 4th January 2010, was a beginning of a new life and a new chapter at school. Of course, the pressure is high, both from teachers and parents. I can say almost all the teachers who entered our class wants us to achieve more.
As usual, our form teacher, is also our English teacher. And also as usual, she is our personal hell, along with another airhead teacher who rule the school. 10 years of studying, it was my first time being told to draw and color the cover of my English books. And yes, it is a disgrace to me, oh my dear lovely books!
First day of school, homework started filling in piles and piles. Gladly, we had the same teacher for Science three years in a row!

5th January 2010
Second day of school was as much the same as the first, homework spilling in as usual, the pressure cooker going higher.

And 6th January 2010
Which is today, again homework spilled in as usual. A thing I have to accept from now on.
At night...
Training was as usual, just that Sir Eddy was absent. So Johnson conduct the class instead. His classes were always "interesting" compared to Sire Eddy's, which is his way of pushing us to our maximum level.
We had sparring again, I decided to partner with Kor. Halfway through the sparring, me sucking as usual, Kor's leg injury occurred again. Though I know it's not my fault, I can't help feeling guilty for what happened. Maybe if it was not me who has sparred with him, this could not have happened.

So to sum it up, the last three days had been a living hell, it was as if school's my personal Dante's Inferno or something. And, I seriously hope I live up to my expectations. As for training, I just hope I can get better.

Adios...

0 comments: