BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Seriously do not know what to update, one of the days when I finished my homework. A miracle people! Anyway, arm is hurting like hell because of the heat, stop global warming people! Getting more and more blur lately, and the relationship between miss soya bean and me ain't gonna turn out good.

Whatever it is, I WANNA QUIT BOP! Just a thought, cause I JUST CAN"T FUCKING STAND THE ATTITUDE OF THE TEACHERS NOWADAYS! Thinks they're the masters and we're the slaves. Do you people see any chains on us?! Hello! Wake up people wake up! Another thing, yes, I have indeed heard that us prefects, the role model of the school should refrain ourselves from saying the four-letter word in public. But, sorry, sometimes I just can't control myself.

As if we prefects have not gone through enough pressure, the old hag make us wear our uniforms on every Wednesday and change during our meetings! Urgh! And the reason? Because SHE can't recognize us prefects. Ever heard of name tags?

0 comments: