BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A new chapter revealed...

Out of boredom, went through some blog archives and boy have we went through enough! The beginning, 18th May 2009 marked a new bond between us. 23rd May 2009, it was confirmed and was one of the most memorable days I had.

Down till today, 6th December 2009, I can tell you guys, we have been through heaven, hell, rock bottom, total bliss and never-ending demons known to us as 'the guardians'.

So many emotions I have been through yet, I never wanted to give up. Call me stubborn, hot-headed, naive or anything you want, faith and hope was what kept me alive all these times. I do believe the saying, in every minute of happiness, sadness exists. After all, if I could have happiness with the right person, why give up just because of a little bit of flaws?

Therefore, I look forward to graduation and moving on to someplace where I will be accepted with warm welcomes, though I still have a long way. Like I said, the place which I used to call paradise no longer exist because of the path I will not regret choosing. People I once looked up to and respect no longer deserve it. They do not exist. And human minds, they change as fast as lightning.

Enough with the negative comments I wrote, I look forward to begin a new chapter of my life. I look forward to create more memories with the special someone.

Adios folks.

0 comments: