BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Happy Birthday Daddy! You're officially 41 years old now! But no worries Dad, you'll always be young in your heart! So cheers! Thanks for all you've done for me when I was brought to this world by you and Mum! I love you!

Thanks a lot to Fook, Jason, Hee, Danielle and Aunty Josephine for sharing the cost of the birthday cake!

It was so fun surprising Dad. At first, training went on as usual then it got worse. So I took the opportunity to escape, too bad sir said no when my brother went to ask. So we dreaded until surprisingly, sir let us rest. Then Jason, Hee, Danielle and me ran down to bring the cake from Jason's car.

Uncle Piow turned off the lights, according to my dad, he was shocked because of the "power failure". Then, we came in singing 'Happy Birthday' and everyone sang along.

Dad was shocked of course, funnily, he blew the candles before we finished singing!

Not to forget, thank you Master Eddy for letting me going on with the surprise without your permission and not scolding me! Promise it'll be the last time I do this without your permission!

0 comments: