BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

A series of events happened today, both bad and good, to my relief, although, unfortunately, the weighing scale goes down on the bad side. And why is that?

First of all, today was supposed to be a fun day out with a bunch of friends. Instead, I was not in a good shape to be outdoor. As a result, some unwanted events happened, but I would not want to bore you readers with it. Got home, and got accused for not following the curfew although I was sure I did not heard it wrong.

Secondly, went to training but could not train, so just sat there and be a spectator.Got the second bad news, I would not be going to the coming trip. I do understand why I could not go, but I can't help but be disappointed. After all, it was the only time I can let my hair down with all my friends.

Apart from that all, I just hope my luck would get better and the economy crisis will eventually subside. For now, I'll just moan and indulge myself in self pity, again.

0 comments: