BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good deeds seem so pure when you think of it. But do they truly exists? Or is it that there is always hidden agendas behind good deeds?

The sadder good deed? Is when you do something, out of pure love and no hidden agenda, thinking you're doing such a good thing for that particular person, you end up getting blamed and getting scolded. And the worst? Is when you feel you're ruining everything, when what you wanted was as simple as ABC, which is to make the people we love happy and their day memorable.

Will one day ever come when you do a good deed without any hidden agenda and things go as smoothly as you planned it would? I hope it will for me. Because I'm sick of doing things just to help people and make them happy and instead, I'm the wrong one getting blamed and scolded. In the end, I feel so rotten and so hopeless for ruining it.

0 comments: