BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Kill me now...

Women are sensitive beings, they can get upset at very simple little things. Or. That's just me, a fat ass fucking bitch.

Today was one of the days when all I want to do was take a knife and slit my wrist and just die a slow death. I don't know about other people but me, I'm always me, the sensitive and paranoid fat ass bitch. Yes, you may think I'm crazy right now calling myself a bitch, but, the fact is, I am one.

To my friends and loved ones, I'm grateful that although you guys know the fact that I'm a fat ass bitch, you still love me and accept me for who I am, and that I will remember even if I'm lying on my death bed with " Fat Ass Bitch " written on my tombstone. I don't know what else to say except for thank you for all the kindness and love that you have showered me with.

Of course, as people often says, everyone has their own way of being beautiful, but, I don't see the way you're beautiful when you're a fat ass bitch like me. Everywhere you go, people teases you and they think it's funny, when inside, it's ripping your heart out. But, they don't seem to notice.

As I have always said to myself, I want to show the world that I can make their jaws drop. But, sadly, I can't and never will. You can tell me how many times I'm not fat, even with your most sincere expression, but inside of me, I'm always a fat ass bitch.

So, to all of you that have accepted me, I thank you so so much.

0 comments: