BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Be Aware, Care, and Share. That's the motto of Colistrians. Before I go any further, I meant no offence to anyone.

People once told me, you can't care for everyone. But what if I Want to care for everyone? After a few experiences, I have come to realize that being a psychologist is not an easy job. For example, finding myself speechless frequently when I am questioned about problems. Wanting to know or help to solve other people's problems is not as easy as I thought it would be. Well, who cares? I still want to help people as much as I can. Another matter is that I'm a hothead, most people who know me would believe this.

Turning this world into a peaceful one was my dream, with trees everywhere and animals not becoming endangered, and most importantly, let some of the many dickheads know that fighting ain't the only way to solve problems. I'm kind of sure it'll only remain a dream, but, no harm trying right?

0 comments: