BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesdays...

Wednesday, most of these days were never good for me. First of all, it's like it's fated or something that we get tons of homework particularly on Wednesdays, not to mention, staying back. Then, came back so tired, gotta go to training, and let me tell you people, Wednesdays training is NOT easy.
Unfortunately, I sprained my ankle and now it's swollen and it's twice the size of my normal ankle. Lucky thing was, Johnson seemed to be in a good mood today, so I got to rest, and talked with my girls, and guys, well that sounded kind of wrong. Let's just summarize it to my buddies. Got to sit so close, with no guardians around, I must say, good things DO come when you wait, so appreciate it when they come and don't EVER hesitate.
Lastly, thank God for blessing me with two miracles in a week, and I won't push my luck again. Thanks to my girls who helped me with my retarded swollen leg ^^.

Happy Chinese New Year people!

0 comments: