BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Peace folks..

Have you guys ever met someone who has pure stupidity? Well, I have, and those of you who know me well, should know who I'm talking about. Well, I wouldn't say his a SOMEONE, but with his big mouth, he can say whatever crap and make people believe it's true. I think people would believe him even if he said the Earth is square and not sphere. I don't know how he can do it, but, one funny thing, ask him to order something and he'll start shaking like a leaf.

Thinks he's the King of the World, he makes empty promises and never fulfilled them. I've learned not to trust him, and that was after the biggest mistake I've ever done, entrusting him with the most important issue of my life. Not only did he showed he was a complete idiotic not-to-be-trusted person, he also threatened me with that particular issue.

I'm not being cruel here, I'm just pissed off that he made me trusted him and I was so stupid and dumb to have believed that he had change. How can he ever changed? I wished I can turn back the clock but it's too late now, so all I can do is pray to God that I get a scholarship and can move out to further my studies. Most important of all, with all my heart I pray that my family will soon accept a new member, that way, he won't have any bullshit to talk about anymore.

Adios.

0 comments: