BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Two words. Fuck. Off.

Once again, I've been forced to miss it because of some people who are selfish enough to not care about other people's feelings. You people say you're tired? So that's it? You think you can just solve the whole thing by just opening your mouth and say, " I'm tired" and lie down, close your eyes and drift off to dream land? Not to me pal, no no.

I don't get it. If you people don't like it so much, why involve yourselves in the first place? Why say that you're interested in the first place? When the truth is that all you wanted was to show off that you're something, or whatever it is you guys have in your airheads brains. Then, what about me? I'm to be dumped? To be ignored? And then later you people come talking nice to me, expecting me to understand you people. You guys think it's easy to do that? Hell no!

Whatever my reasons are to attend it, I still want to attend it. Unlike you people, just because some people talks shit, you just decide the easiest way was to quit. So you guys just think you can stand up, sweep the shit off your fucking asses and walk away? What are you? Wimps?

If that's the case, I'm not going to force you people anymore. It's a waste of time and effort, and my saliva. I'll just have to wait till I'm 17 and get my license. Then, you can fuck off all you want with your big asses.

But for now, I'll just shut up. Just don't ever think of pushing my patience further, or else, better be ready when it explodes. I'm like a ragged doll, being thrown away after I have no use. I've worked hard for myself, and I'll keep holding on. Threatened all you want, say whatever your fucking mouth wants you to, if you're so damn smart, then don't ever come begging for my help. I'm sick of your stupid fucking puppy-eyes and countless acting you hypocrite.

0 comments: