BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm not weird

"Oh my God! Are you reading? Are you really reading that?". "Hey, what are you so busy reading? *gaps*".

Yes, these are a few comments I get whenever I bury my head into Malay novels. Just today at choir practice, a few seniors said I was crazy for reading those novels. Well to me, Malay or English, they're still entertainment. They told me they'll fall asleep reading one of those.

Malay love novels are very interesting to read, I'm not saying I want to be a Malay here, but the way they accept they're fate is very touching, so are the story lines. I personally do not feel weird for reading Malay novels. Why do people think I'm crazy I have no idea. These are a few of the novels I have finished reading.




I don't know about you people, but reading Malay novels can be very addictive, brings me to the fantasy world and relieves tension. So, it's not boring to me. Am I weird or not, you people tell me.

0 comments: