BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Last night wasn't what i thought would happen...Well, at least it was fun.

Aunt Mei picked us up at 6.45p.m. Went to Hard Rock to have dinner. On the way, Aunt Mei said a bunch of cars will be going to Holiday Inn, the guys got over excited. Luck was on our side as we saw a few Lamborghini speeding through and knew they were there already. When we passed Holiday Inn, it was wow! There were Lamborghini, Ferrari and a few BMW. Headed to Hard Rock at first, it was awesome! The pool was cool...Had the best pizza I've ever tasted, been awhile since I've enjoyed food. Dumped dinner and hit to the beach after that to play the firecrackers Aunt Mei bought. It cost her 75bucks! Then lay down on the beach for awhile, watching the stars glowing eased my mind of worries, with the cool sea breeze, I could be there the whole night and do nothing. After that, stopped by at Holiday Inn and believe me, the guys went cuckoo over the cars! Waited for them to take photos of every inch of the cars I bet, and then we headed to a shop.
And that was the time I've dreaded. I felt like an idiot, watching others having fun and me sitting like a dummy, I don't know, maybe I was just being sensitive but if I was given a choice, I'd rather be in a lounge listening to the live band, singing or playing jazz music. Well, everyone has their flaws right?
Ah well, overall, thanks to Aunt Mei and all of those who were there, I had a great time last night letting down my hair.
Adios!

0 comments: