BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A change in my life...Now and forever

Tuesday 7th July,after recess,the head prefect,announced the names of the students who passed the interview.My name was called,and from that moment,I knew my life was going to change.But I didn't knew how bad it would be,yet.Then I went back to class and as usual,told them that I got selected as a probation prefect.Then,out of the blue suddenly,they started talking,saying to me that I'm not their friend anymore.And I felt lost,like I was an alien that did not belong there.But I kept quiet,though what they said really did stabbed me deep into my heart.I was disappointed,I was sad,as I couldn't believe that this was them,this was real.But I showed them,physically,of how strong their words have impact me and they knew.Then,they apologized,and I thought over and over again and said to myself,what is the use of getting mad at them?Might as well cherish them for always being with me during hard times.So,I held on to faith and tried to stay calm and relax.But oh boy was it hard.I had to smile,smile through all their teasing and stay calm and say to myself that everything will be okay.But,since the day I chose this path to be a probation prefect,I knew,knew that we would never be the same again...

0 comments: