BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A freak.A broken-hearter..

So I'm a freak.So I'm the daughter who made you regret for giving birth to.I know, you brought me to this world, I know, I'm a monster.You have made a mistake by giving birth to a monster.You said I never tried to change, truth is I did.Do you think I like to be a monster?Do you seriously think I like to loose my temper?Do you really think I like turning into a little monster shouting like a banshee out of control?No, I don't.I don't want to be a monster.No one wants to be a monster.I've tried, but every time I tried, I went overboard.Went overboard and became the angelic girl with a holy ring on my head who gets kicked around doing every single thing I'm asked to.And then, when I tried turning back to normal, everything came tumbling down like Jake came tumbling down.They say I'm selfish, say I don't care, say I'm not loyal, say I'm a backstabber.You think that's nice, let me tell you IT IS SO NOT NICE.So not.What I did you never seemed to care, never seemed to appreciate.What more do you want?I'll tell you what I am now.I'm like Kyo Sohma from Furuba.If you don't know what's that, it's an anime. Go search it up and see what that character is. Part of him is me.I'm a disaster.

0 comments: