BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Most tiring day ever

The title of the blog says it all.After school,rushed to take my camera and handphone from the discipline room then rushed to toilet again,hoping to change first before going out to meet Saras (one of my senior) to learn about duties at Gate 2.Realized there were so many people waiting outside so forgot the idea and went to Gate 2 for duty instead.Saw Janice Heng there (my partner) and she told me all about Gate 2 while my senior was talking with Lee Sa.After duty,went to ping pong table and saw May Peng (my other senior) and she asked us about prefects stuff which I haven't memorize.Went to change into my shorts and school T later,walked out to Main Gate to wait for Vanessa and PY to go to Green Hall to eat.Ended up they went without me.Then,ate PY's coffee bun while walking to Town Hall with Inani and Dianah.The heritage tour started after everyone arrived including some groups from Hamid Khan.Went to places and listened to things I've never heard or took notice before.Went back to the Heritage Office after the tour,saw a presentation.Took some pictures at the office,awhile later,grandpa came and went home.
At home...
Had a bath,halfway through eating nuggets,dad came and told us to be quick,as usual.Arrived at home and changed into uniform and went to training feeling tired and blur..Master Yaw wasn't here so Master Eddy conducted the class today.Taught the yellow belt kids with kor and when we demostarted the way to do three-step-sparring,hit kor's stomach too hard.Oops!Sorry kor!After training,talked for awhile with my friends and went home and now I'm sitting here writing this post.

0 comments: