BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

These past few days had been like a nightmare to me.And here's why I felt that way..

First,we sort of had a fight and misunderstood what each of us wanted to say to each other and I really can tell you,I was so afraid that you will never forgive me and will never be with me again.Then,when you called me that night,I was so relieved to know that you weren't mad at me,or you were but I was relieved just to hear your voice.After that night,I found out that I can't loose you anymore the ways I nearly did...

Second,I have had enough of you people.And I hope I'm not offending anyone saying this.I understand that making fun of people is a fun thing to do but,hey,don't you people know that I'm sensitive?!Hello!I am a human too you know?!And I'm ok with you people teasing me but please,don't get onb my nerves ok?

0 comments: