BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

School test 2 is finally over!
I really really wanna go out to the movies!
Just came back from Gamelan practice,kinda nice though when we fusion with the western music
Long story short,last night's training was the most unforgettable one i think,this guy from muay thai who asked who was the toughest guy in our centre finally partner with jin shan and johnson and oh boy did he get his ass kicked.Then,sir gotten kinda mad and challenged him..Lucky he wasn't that stupid to hit sir with the chair or...I don't know what is gonna happen.Then,after a long talk with sir eddy,he went home(never comin back i guess).He even bow to kor le..Kinda pity him,got hit so hard..Oh well..
Ok,I'm having a poll votes here,majority wins k?Who says I should keep my blog private and who says I shouldn't?Just drop your votes in my cbox ok?And I'll see what the majority is.Thank you!Arigato!

0 comments: