BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

I felt lost, I felt betrayed and the worst is, I don't know why...When I was in a bad mood just now, you thought I was mad because you tease me, well, I'm not, I've learned to become immune and because I get that almost everyday at school. But the truth is, I don't know why I was suddenly so mad, maybe it's because I'm not used to not talking to you or sit next to you like we used to, I felt like you did not notice my existence, I felt lost, like we never knew each other, though I know you did this because you had to in order to protect me. Maybe it's because I'm too sensitive, maybe it's because I'm not good at controlling my emotions and is always eager to show them to people. I don't know. You said you were immune to it but, did you ever thought that maybe I was not? I don't know, but I'm new to this. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for my behavior just now if I ever offended you, I'm sorry.That's all I can say.You don't know how much I'm missing you, day by day, I feel like a husk, empty inside and I finally know what do they mean by screaming inside is painful. It really is painful, very...But, I will be strong, I won't let you down.Because I know I love you...

0 comments: