BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009


Yesterday was Girl Guides' combined camp.It was so much fun,though I had to sleep at 4am because there was so many things to do.Still remember when I woke up and nearly fell down when I walked.Luckily mum was there to help me or don't think I'll even get any sleep.And I was late to arrive at school,lucky me didn't get deducted any points.Then,there were camp decoration and inspection.Fancy drill began and ours was so...I don't know how to describe it,well it goes like this though:
Are you ready to rock?
Yes!
Then let's rock it!
We will we will rock you*clap*
Rock you!
RTT take 1*clap clap*
I like to move it it,you like to move it it,we like to..Move it!
RTT take 2*clap clap*
*Tepuk nyamuk*
RTT take 3*clap clap*
*Tepuk beruang*
RTT last take*clap clap*
Tepuk komando!Lagi sekali!Jangan berhenti!
Yo yo RTT number 1 in the station!
Weird huh?Oh well,at least we did something,then next was performance,we did drama and dancing.I had to sing most of the song coz my group didn't really know how to sing and half way through the song,the laptop fell down!Then during free dance,everyone dance like crazy and it was damn fun!
Water games...there was this station whee we had to crawl and roll in the mud!Ew...but it was an experience...
Then we took a shower and after tea time,last free dance!
Prize giving ceremony..
The best patrol leadet falls to....Deidre Lok from Group 4!Yay!So happy!
And the end,went home and slept like a pig at 9pm till morning!^^
P.S. To all the members and exco from Group 4,Remember The Time,you people rock!

0 comments: