BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

We will forever remember you...


Just came back from the tribute in Prangin Mall to The King of Pop,Michael Jackson...There was a impersonate contest and a 13-year-old Indian boy won!Wow!then we had a 30 seconds' moment of silence for The King of Pop and everyone lighted candles and the light was dimmed.During that 30 seconds,the song You Are Not Alone was on and Xin Yi,me and a a few of the crowd who knew the lyrics sang along.Then,we get to write short messages and sign on the poster of MJ.Xin Yi actually drew an arrow beside MJ's face and began her message with *arrow* My boyfriend!Oh My God!Cheers to you Xin Yi for being so sporting and don't worry Xin,your copyrights will be reserved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt draw an arrow ON his face.. i drew an arrow POINTING TO HIM.. and my message was "<--My boyfriend, Thank you for your music. Will miss you (signature) XD

DayDreamer said...

Sorry Xin..I shall change it