BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I love you...

Baby,
I love you no matter what you say,
I don't care if you say I'm wasting my time on you,
Because I'm not and I know it.
I know what I'm doing,
I want you to be happy,
If I'm making you sad and all,
Tell me and I promise you I'll leave you alone,
But I'll always be here when you need someone to fall back to,
I'm always here,by your side.
And I'm hoping I have a place in your heart too,
Because to me,you are the most important person to me...
So,don't ever say that I'm wasting time...
Because I'm not and I'm spending time loving the one I love the most ok?
So remember this,if you feel that I'm not the one for you,tell me ok?
I just want you to be happy,not suffer...
I can't bear to see you suffering,so never hesitate to tell me anything
Whether it's something good or bad,I'd rather hear what you really feel than lies.
I love you honey,now and always will...

0 comments: