BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

5 days of holidays, just flew past me in a blink of an eye, and I haven't even started my revision for the coming exam which will determine my fate next year.

Life seems to be getting harder and more callous day by day, like a place with no mercy for the sore losers and as if it only exists for winners, with or without a pure heart.

Everywhere I go, it seems like nobody looks up to me anymore, it became clearer to me that they only look up to the ones who wins and not the sore losers.But still, being normal after a really long time, it feels kind of great yet sad.It feels great because no one would push me around doing the things I don't want to, it feels sad because I no longer have anything to show off to people, I had to lower my pride in order to blend in with the society, the cruel and vial society.

All of a sudden, it felt like a competition field to me.It was as if there was no other choice except for being a winner or being a loser where you got kicked around by everyone.I've always tried to answer my own question, can't I be normal?Well, ever since I was a kid, people seem to think I can do anything.They tend to think I can do anything, like I'm a robot or made of chips in my mind.

But still, I want to try to be normal, because being special, takes a lot of sacrifices and a lot more strength which I had drained off.My problem is, can I ever survive being normal?Or will I still want all the luxury I have when I was special?Though being normal means I'll have to lower my pride, it also opens new paths to my life.Since I've always want to try new things, maybe being normal is good after all.







0 comments: