BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Only the first week of being a 'real' prefect, already I could feel the pressure and I was sure, it was going to get worse.First, I felt like a total chaos on the first day of being a 'real' prefect because, face it, it meant more and more responsibilities will be thrown to me, it was just a matter of time before it happens.Those times of being a prefect during primary came back to haunt my mind, those times when I had to go for duties while the rest of the girls were enjoying their time, taking a break from the cruel, vial world of education.While me, not only did not have any rest, but had to take care of school discipline and all that crap.You'd think I'm stupid right?After all the hard work, I'd say no to this offer, truth is, there are advantages of being a prefect of course, like getting extra credits and getting to catch the people we hate without hesitation and feeling like we are the queen and they must bow to us no matter what.Unfortunately, everything has a price, nothing is free and for this power and advantages, I had to give up my freedom at school as a student, my freedom of taking my time doing my things, daydreaming away, and most important of all, being with all my best friends without a care in the world.But now, I felt lost, felt as though there was a big gap between us, that there was a chance this friendship was bound to break sooner or later.Will I be lost?Can I handle these new path that has open in front of me that will change my life from now onwards?

1 comments:

✿JÇ ི♥ྀ MÇ✿ said...

It is same with me...haha,dun worry too much ya,try our's best things lorrr...is it ok 4 u?
yeahhhh...i'l surport uuuu tooo~~~


R u Deidre Lok? ^^