BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

deus ex machina

Deus ex machina, (day oohs eks makina), literally "god from the machine" is a plot device in which a person or thing appears "out of the blue" to help a character to overcome a seemingly insolvable difficulty.
Do you believe in its existance?
Well, a few experiences that I had overcome lead me to believe that it does exist, but only when a person truly needs to solve their difficulties.At first, what seemed to be my deus ex machina, it turns out that my plan was not going well, and I did not believe it.
But, when a miracle truly happens, I do believe its existance now.Someone once told me, we just have to keep having hopes.Well, miracles do happen, its just a matter of time and the faith we have in waiting for it.
Therefore, I'll try my very best to always have faith in myself and be a stronger person.

0 comments: