BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Confessions

Why do I always get cheated?Every time I wanted to forgive you, you'll end up revealing yourself either as a liar, or a hypocrite.Why must you lie to me?Since you like to lie so much, therefore I shall not have anymore sympathy for hypocrites like you anymore.It's a total waste of time to treat someone like you with politeness and sympathy.
Secondly, this is to all you hypocrites and liars out there.Even if you're not going to have a chance to ever read this, I still want to type it out here.If you think being a hypocrite will soften my heart, or make me obey your every single command, let me tell you, that is SO NOT HAPPENING ANYMORE.I'm sick of you people, sick of all your lies and sweet talking, most importantly, SICK OF YOU.So, do not underestimate me anymore, through your lies and acting, I have learned not to trust anyone so easily, I have learned to be stronger and stand on my own two feet.I will never bow to you losers.

To the one who loved me with all your heart and soul..
Thank you, for being there for me when I needed someone the most.When I was being childish, sensitive and annoying, you never did leave me hanging by myself, instead, you waited, with patience for me to find myself once more.When my heart was cold and sad, you gave it warmth and comfort, telling me that everything will be okay, that we just have to keep on believing and hoping that miracles do exist in this world.When I needed a shoulder to cry or lean on, it was always you who will lend me yours.For that, I thank you with all my heart.Without you, I wouldn't be the me today.Without you, I would not be able to find light the moment I'm in the darkness.
Thank you for everything..

0 comments: