BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Freaks...torturers..self-centered people, that's all I can think of to describe them.Reminiscing those times when I worked so hard, listened to every single thing they told me and did not even have the courage to speak out for my own sake.Maybe that was what that brought me to who I am today, still the not daring girl who did not have the courage to speak for her own self.Because of that, people tend to think I just follow along with what they say, ignoring my feelings and putting their own importance and so called 'dignity' ahead of me.And did I say a word?No, I did not, I kept quiet, and put on this mask, this 'angel' whom they think I am.But, why didn't they ever think that I have my own opinions, my own desires, and most importantly, my feelings?I mean, I'm not a machine, I'm not a computer or a robot that has a chip, I'm a human, a homo sapien who has feelings and a soul and heart.Why can't they understand how I feel?Why can't they give me a chance to prove to them that I am right?Why must they force me to do something that will hurt my soul and break my heart?I do understand they want their pride and dignity, but what I'm doing now, will it ruin all that?I listened to them, for so many years, why can't they, for once listen to me?Why?Someone please tell me why it can't get through their thick skull that I indeed have my dignity and only wants to be who I am?Why must they be so selfish and put aside everything that I have done that had made them proud and blame me for everything?Why?Why can't they just reason it out with me instead of jumping to the wrong conclusions that I will ruin my life if I chose this path?If they think that he is so much better than me, then fine, go to him, don't come begging to me to study hard and all that because even without anybody telling me, I will study hard, I will, to change my life and to achieve what I've always wanted, my freedom.And they don't have to worry about my dignity, just worry about theirs since they are so selfish and self-centered and only care for themselves.I'm useless to them anyway, but I will not look down on myself or think that if I die, everything will be solved.No, I don't want to think about dying anymore, I want to work my hardest and create a better life for myself and for the ones who love me sincerely and for the ones I love.Bare this in their minds, I will not ruin my life, I will not regret what I've chose.I will one day achieve my dreams, and don't come begging for my mercy then because I won't say anything and I know they love me.But too bad, they loved me the wrong way, not the way I wanted them to..

0 comments: