BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

In order to not offend anybody, I shall use codename in this post.And I do hope nobody feels offended.So, I apologize in advance if anyone was offended.

The feeling of jealousy, it was lame, yet, who could avoid it?No matter how hard I said to you that I would avoid it, deep inside, there's still this feeling I hate the most that I'm trying to hide, either from you or from anyone.Never before have I felt I must protect the one I loved, but yet, I had promise I would be more open and not like all those girls who are so full with jealousy until they were too blind to see the good and beautiful side of their loved one.Do I want to be one of them?My answer is, no.I do not want to be one of those girls.They are what I call plastics, always thinking nonsense whenever their loved one is talking to another girl, or worse, their even being paranoid when their loved one is talking to a guy!Well, I sure as hell don't want to be one of those, but, admit it, surely you can't control it right?That's why I hate myself sometimes, saying things without further consideration, but I really want to be a more open person, cause with that, I won't be paranoid.

Secondly, this is going to sound really stupid but who cares anyway, it's a free country I can post whatever I want.Okay, first of all, I woke up 4am in the morning posting this blog thinking about you1, thinking that you1 has gone to bed, and what you1 have done throughout the day.I can't stop myself from thinking all those stuff I don't want to, of course I'm not posting what the nonsense I'm thinking.But, the point is, why do I have a feeling I don't like?I'm really confused and I don't even know what the hell am I writing.I'm thinking crap I guess..

0 comments: