BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life Sucks

This morning, our head mistress, Madam Lee, officially announced that tomorrow was a holiday, and everyone cheered like crazy and shouted out loud.I was there, doing duty, rolling my eyes seeing everybody being so happy.But still, I wasn't happy, well, eventually, I was not.
And I don't want to offend anyone here but some people are way too much.I shall not mention any names but you should know who you are.
Let me give you readers a flashback on happened that made me so tensed up and emotional.

Tuesday, 15th September..
Second period, we were having PE as usual, and I prayed it was not going to be badminton again.Much to my relieve, our teacher announced that we can't just have badminton every week.So, we played hockey instead.Each student was required to have a hockey stick, a ball which was said can kill and we headed to the field outside.After the warm up, we were taught how to hit and dribble the ball.After the Xaverians had gone back, there was a huge place where the grass was cut short so we were asked to play there.
After a few matches, we sat down, as usual, me and Fionne sat together as we were the only ones from our group who was not playing.And that's when it happened.
They were speaking in Chinese again, as usual, despite the warnings they had received, they still continue.Then, the teacher heard and told us she'll have us all in detention if we speak in Chinese again.
I protested and told her that I wasn't the one speaking, and guess what she said?She told me since she did not know who was speaking the language and we're all Chinese, everyone will kena.
I was like, what the hell?!

Okay so that was the flashback, and today, they did it again.I was sitting behind them as usual, and was a bit emotional than usual, and with them talking in other languages, suddenly, I just exploded.And i was moody for the whole KH lesson.
See how someone can affect your feelings?I mean, if I were to write down their names, they'll probably start to tell the whole world that just because I'm a prefect I think I'm better and all that crap.

Life seriously sucks for me...

0 comments: