BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya!

Today was the most exciting Hari Raya I've went through, although I've celebrated it only twice by going to my friends' house.Well, this year, Phooi Yuee jie, Fionne, Vanessa and I went to Ayesha and Dianah's house.
The journey begins here..
I was late!Argh!Ran to Ayesha's house as soon as dad dropped me there.Though I was already outside her house, felt that I needed to call her to confirm, and she was waving at me from inside so I went in.Firstly, saw her relatives,Phooi Yuee, Fionne, then..*drumroll* Vanessa!Scream like crazy and hug her while they shushed me and everyone was staring at me there was something wrong with me.
Went to a room which I assume is Ayesha's room and sat there for awhile, chatting with my friends.Not long after, Rashini, Karen and another girl (whom I've forgotten her name><) arrived.We had lunch there, the food was delicious though we didn't ate much because we were still going to Dianah's house later.After eating, we went down and walked to Dianah's house, we arrived there and everyone sat in the living room, watchin a movie called Duyung, though not everyone was watching it.Then, we ate, again.After Ayesha and her sister and cousin have gone home, I ate again!Well, you can't blame me that I have a big appetite right?Anyway, compliments to Dianah and Ayesha's family's cooking.Really yummy!
After that, Phooi Yuee jie, Fionne, Vanessa and me headed to 7-Eleven to buy some snacks before going to grandma's house.

0 comments: