BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Everything seemed so nice and peaceful, and suddenly, we got hit by the storm again.This storm, callous and cruel as it is, is unforgiving, vial and plain cruel.But still, there is always hope and faith, and I will never give up without a fight.I know, all you think of is my future and all, but, don't you think I deserve a chance to explain my side of the story?You say his bad, but have you ever heard of the things he'd done for me instead of those stupid fucking gossips from the so-called 'guardians'.Well, ever heard of the phrase don't judge a book by it's cover?Will you people be considerate and consider my feelings?I don't know what to say to you people anymore, so, tomorrow, if I don't hear something that's fair, then I don't know if you guys have a heart or are you all demons from hell..

0 comments: