BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Everything seems to get from bad to worse nowadays.People whom I can trust seemed to just disappear and all that was left were demons who existed to make my life worse than I ever thought.A place where I once called my paradise and the place I belong, existed no more, all that left was a rotten hell filled with these demons, awaiting the chance to strike.However, among all these cruel, vial and callous demons, there are angels, angels whom help me when I needed them to.I am thankful that after all that I have to go through, there are still people who would help me and take me as a friend.Without you, I wouldn't have succeeded.Through this, I have learned to not simply trust anyone, and indeed I have found those who I can trust my life with.Thank you ^^

0 comments: