BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Okay, since my blog have been very sad and awful and almost dying lately, I shall post a happy post today.

First thing, EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER PEOPLE!
But still have PMR next year...

Okay, secondly, I have noticed that I have funny nicknames recently and shall list it all out here!

Number One :
DayDream....
Nightmare...

Number Two:

Dory..

Yes, people, it's this Dory, who sings "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming"

Number three :

Chibi Maruko-chan

This is the Maruko-chan I was talking about? Do I honestly look like her?><

Number four:

Dipsy from...

From Teletubbies..Seriously, do I even look like them??

Number five:

Emmett from Twilight Saga!

Emmett Cullen cool right?

And so, there goes the list of my nicknames, I shall update when I have new ones again!




0 comments: