BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another day, with me ending up being emotional and indulging myself in self pity again. But I ain't talking bout that today.

Today was the training camp for all the presidents, secretaries and treasurers of all the uniform units, clubs, societies as well as boards. So, I was in the Girl Guides 11th Coy. And it was quite a fun day to sum it all up. Realized our seniors have been writing the weekly reports using the wrong format as well as for accounts. Therefore, next year onwards, me, as the secretary will be using the correct format to write reports.

I have decorated the minutes meeting book with a picture which I'm not sure is allowed. And here it is..


Took this picture from one of my T-shirts. I really hope it's allowed cause I ain't gonna rub the thing off. Muahaha

0 comments: