BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yesterday was both heaven and hell to me, and I'll explain it in this blog XD

Okay, I woke up at 7 in the morning feeling SO sleepy coz' I slept late last night, as I always do on weekends.Anyway, followed dad to fetch mum to work and slept in the car, feeling sleepy when they stopped for mum to buy breakfast.Went back, took a bath and went to school to help with the kindy concert.Arrived there and saw Li Thyn and Theresa, guess what? Li Thyn HAS AN I-PHONE! Oh My God!So then, Vivien arrived., then Chandreena then Ayesha.Went to help my kindy teacher Miss Teh, and gosh, are the children cute!All my kindy memories kind of flashed back in my mind.Here are a few photos and videos I took at the concert, sorry if it's not clear though><..






The MCs for the day



The kids singing..





And that was all for the performances, though there was still lots I did not take, anyway, it was a good memory helping the kids and all.

So after the tiring morning, went home at 12 something, took a bath, did some house chores and went to Inani's open house, the laksa was nice..
Had fun taking photos although met some little demons


















0 comments: