BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Life Totally Sucks For a 14-year-old like me

I know I'm mostly saying things over and over again, but face the fact, I'm a fourteen year old teenager going through life without any freedom, with people who thinks studying and getting straight As is as easy as ABC. So, Conclusion is, LET ME WHINE WILL YOU?

Okay, I'm going to start with my whining so if you DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY WHINING, THEN BACK OFF AND IGNORE THIS POST!

P.S. I will be using code names to avoid me from being sued.

A cute lil pretty girl was so excited coz her frens invited her to Halloween although she said she couldn't make it at nite and they said hanging out durin the day was ok. So, she went back, asked her daddy and she was allowed to go but. But, see there is always a BUT. But, he will be there, waiting for her while she hangs out. Logically, this will be so not fun because this means she'll be watched...Like this..

Yes, like this, like you're being spyied for your every movement. And you do one mistakes..BANG! You're caught and you are dead people..DEAD like a dead fish..
So, the lil girl sulked, all of a sudden. And her daddy must be thinking what in heaven's sake is wrong with her. And he will never find out. end of story...

Okay I know this is life and life's unfair and all that crap but, I can't seem to accept the fact why do people always, ALWAYS do not trust each other? Even their own blood?! Hello, this is a civilized modern world. Let them go out and mix with people and gain experiences. Of course you don't just let them go like that, but whatever happened to space adn freedom?

Maybe it's because I'm too young to understand the burden they carry, or maybe I've craved too much for freedom. I don't know, you tell me what's gotten into me? Or maybe I really am going cuckoo day by day.

But seriously, I'm tellinjg this to myself all the time I start to whine..

GET A LIFE GIRL AND STOP WHINING!

But I can't, cox no matter what, to me, whining is still the best part of letting everything out..
So, peace babe..

May God be with all of you


0 comments: