BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

*sigh* *sigh* *sigh* and still...*sigh*
It seems that day by day, I have seen humans' ugliness. Don't know why, day by day, as I am growing up, people just seem to be getting more uglier and uglier, and I'm not saying their outside appearances, but inside. It seemed to me that as I'm growing up, I tend to get scolded for every mistake I do, even small tiny matters like forgetting to bring something for someone. Furthermore, I myself am getting pissed off for no reason at all. I don't know what has happened to the once happy life I own, maybe it's just my imagination, or maybe the pressure's too much and I'm under an illusion. Even my sighing has increased 110%. But, are there no hope for humans to be peaceful among each other anymore? Don't they know that conflicts and arguments can be avoided by being tolerant instead of fighting over for power and launching wars against the weak countries? Jealousy, is the worst sickness a human, male or female can get. With this sickness, people tend to hurt others because they are not satisfied with what they have. Although, we can't really blame them for having that sickness. For example, if a parent were to love and care for the youngest child more than the oldest child, surely the oldest child will feel neglected and therefore will turn to hate the family, even the parents and siblings. Here's a question though, why do humans always assume they are right regardless of where they get the information from? Why do humans always believe what they hear but never, for once, what they see? They make conclusions before even trying to investigate the truth behind a conflict or situation, regardless of who tells them. If only humans were patient enough to listen to the other side of the story, maybe life wouldn't be so bad, maybe wars would not exist. If greed never existed in humans, maybe plastics would not be invented and therefore save the environment. So many ifs, but, if life was peaceful and everyone being patient, wouldn't that be good?

0 comments: