BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Relationships are based on trust, patience, and loyalty.

Thank you, for being ever so patient with me throughout our time together. When I was scared, you assured me that you'll always be with me no matter what happens. When I'm scared I could not live up to your expectations, you said it was okay. When I'm down and feel life is not worth living, your embrace makes me feel life is worth living after all. When I was paranoid, you thought of ways to heal me.

We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find. And mine was given to you, now and always.

Despite all the differences we have, despite all the hardships we have to surpass in order to be together, we have never failed to endure them together, side by side. Although sometimes it feels that the only way to surpass this obstacle is to end this, once and for all, we still endured it, and that made me stronger.

My heart beats faster every time you held me in your arms, the warmth you gave me, can never be replaced. When you whispered You Love Me, I felt blessed. As if the Sun rises and sets with us. Of all the memories you have given me, it s worth it to be with you, forever and always.

Baby, thank you for all the memories you have given me and all those times when you were always there to support me. I love you and am blessed to have someone like you to love me too.

0 comments: