BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Distance makes the heart grows fonder, I do believe this phrase. Why you ask me? It is because I know how it feels like, it feels like a great great temptation to reach out my hands and just hug and kiss like nobody's business. But still, temptation as great as it is, there are still bricks and rocks to surpass in order to get to reach my hands freely. He tells me, too long and the heart forgets, well, I can't say anything can I?I can't deny that it's true, just like someone who wants something but in return will never be able to get it, but, in one condition, has to wait for a long time as long as eternity.Two person, blocked only by distance, and a stupid reason, will they ever be together forever? Will they ever get to be together? I don't know, and I want to know. If you had a choice, will you still choose to go on this path with me? Because life is so precious to all of us, and that's why I don't want you readers to regret not doing what you wanted to do, so from now on, as you read this post, I hope you all will do the right thing and follow your hearts.Do not leave with regrets.Because I never regret choosing this path ^^

0 comments: