BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

First times..After a very long time...

Situation 1
A very long time, which was way back to Standard 6, when we had a fight, and finally, after 3 years, she finally talked to me, well, not exactly talk but still, she actually came to my place and asked me something.And I was stunned, didn't know how to respond, with everybody laughing.Oh well, I really did not expect this to happen, but at least, we spoke to each other...^^

Situation 2
At training tonight...
I was sitting beside my friend and suddenly, Sir Eddy called, wondering why, I walked to him and guess what he asked me to do?Become a referee for the kids' sparring.I went blank then, walked to the place where a pair of kids were, waiting eagerly for the sparring to start, with excitement written all over their faces.Then, Jason walked pass and kind of told me what to do, so I approach the kids and started commanding.Didn't even know which leg to put in front when I was commanding them to get ready, and my voice was so soft I think only me and the kids whom I am commanding can hear.
After my referee job, I just stood there waiting for the sparring to end.It was kind of fun, although all I had to do was command and then kind of like look at them to make sure they don't do anything wrong.It was weird though, me waiting for sir to say when I should stop the kids fighting and then there comes another pair.
Anyway, I did had fun!

Coming movies that is a MUST WATCH in my list..










0 comments: