BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Today's English lesson was interesting though, she thought us about volcanic eruption and earthquakes. And guess why she started teaching us Geography? First, she came into class as usual, asking us to improve our vocabulary during the two months long holidays which I think is essential for me since my level of writing skill is still so dang low. Anyway, she told us most probably she'll be our Geography teacher next year, assuming if there's no new Geography teachers next year. Then she said we have to know our Form 1 & 2 Geography well if we want to score an A in PMR Geography next year. Then, she asked us what do we think of Geography, and the first thing that came out from my was, "boring..". Then, her expression was like she had a heart attack or something, she said Geography is about now, the things that are happening around us, unlike History which we study about dead people and the past and the whole class burst out laughing XD. Then she started telling how tsunami happened and our school was blessed to have been saved from it, which I feel blessed too. Then, she asked the class who wants to go home and find out about how earthquakes and volcanic eruptions happened. Then, she turned to me and said, "Deidre, can you do it?". And I have to do it. And I have finished it already, muahahahaha!

0 comments: