BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Now that exams are over, I should be happy right? Well, as a matter of fact, I'm so totally not. First of all, apart from being disappointed with my results, I'm growing more emo day by day. Why you ask me? Well, I don't really know, maybe it's because I missed my once cheerful life filled with freedom at school, and now, I have to do duties instead. Guess this is the price of being a prefect huh? The trading of my freedom for extra marks. But looking at all the advantages I have being a prefect, the one thing I hate is I'm starting to lose my friends. As time goes by, I've realized our gap has become larger and larger although we have tried to ignore it. And I don't blame ya'll from hating me, it's a fact I must learn to accept that I will one day lose best friends like you guys. Well, that's one thing I have to worry about. The next, the three letter word which is..P-M-R. Yes, it is this three letters that makes me worry, and it's these letters that made me have nightmares and wished I wasn't a prefect but a normal student. Talking about that, our class teacher must be wishing she would not get our class next year or the years to come. I don't blame her for being pissed off this morning when she came into the class and noticed we girls didn't do our duties. Honestly, there's certainly something wrong with our class, including me.

0 comments: