BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Nicknames..Part 2

Since Phooi Yuee is going to kill me if I do not update my nicknames, so to you jie, here it is...
Enjoy!

First on the list:

Kemek...And I'm sure my gang knows how I got this name right?

2nd :

My nerd name which I got from a Facebook quiz..


Gurdy

Daddy:

Hehe..

Next, Kelawar as in bat:

This nickname, Kelawar was given by Nurdianah because I'm always staying up till late at night and ending up sleepy the next morning.

And, only a few people will know the meaning of this name. So keep the secret okay?


Yes people, as you know, it's...
Peanut Butter & Jelly XD


And that about sums it up all my nicknames that was given and created...Hope you enjoyed it and I will again update if there are any updates!



0 comments: